On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:14:38 -0300, ITURIEL DO NASCIMENTO NETO
<4254.itur...@bradesco.com.br> wrote:

>Another cool thing that can be done with Sysrexx is to invoke MXI :
>
>/*  REXX */
>Parse ARG mxicmd
>"STEPLIB ADD DA('SYS2.MXI43.LOAD') NOMSG"
>Rcode = MXIREXX('line.',mxicmd)
>If Rcode = 0 Then
>   DO
>   i = 1
>   Do line.0
>     say line.i
>     i = i + 1
>   End
>   End
>Else
>   Say 'MXI com RC='Rcode
>
>"STEPLIB REMOVE DA('SYS2.MXI43.LOAD') NOMSG"
>Exit

Never thought of this...

Most of us don't have "STEPLIB".  I don't think TSOLIB is supported
either.    I don't have MXI in the LNKLST, but I put it there in my
sandbox to test this.  It worked, but I got this error msg:

IKJ56637I You attempted to run a command, program, CLIST, or REXX exec
       from an authorized environment.  This is not supported under the
       dynamic TSO/E environment.

Explanation:  You are running in an address space with a TSO/E environment
created by the TSO/E environment service. You asked to use the TSO/E
service facility to invoke a command, program, CLIST, or REXX exec from an
authorized TSO/E environment. This function is not available in this
environment.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden