Hi all!
I hope this is a trivial question for the SNA gurus :-)
I have two nodes with z/OS ( 1.5, ADCD) , NN, linked with MPC CTC, TRL, and so
on. Very Easy, I access from the system B to TSO in system A, everything is Ok.
When I make the same with XCA ( Ethernet )  and Sw Major Node, The Logon form
TSO "hung" after 2 o 3 RACF and TSO Messages, before the whole screen comes...
I have a deja vu with this MAXDATA and buffers problems... This ocurrs always ,
no matter that I use a 7060 with internal cards or a z/9 with OSA. So,APPN with
CTC ok, with LLC not ok. But, in the SAME system, I activate Subarea
connection, ( so, interchange node ) with XCA, LLC but FID4, no MPC CTC, and it
works !.
Resumee: the sames MVS, the same applications, but: AHHC Conection OK, XCA APPN
not OK, XCA with Subarea OK. What's happen ? I revised the PU'S many times.
MAxdata can be coded in the Pu 2.1 but is ignored. It shows 1498.
I will not disturb the list with the configurations, but perhaps a guru have a
Idea or can contact me out the list ?
Thank you very much !
Norbert.