If you are only compiling on the development lpar, then you should only
specify that lpar in the NO89 statement for COBOL.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Sarel Swanepoel
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 6:17 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: IBM SCRT Reports & Cobol Usage

Hi, I need clarity on the following Cobol issue please.

We are currently running Cobol programs on some of our Z9 LPAR's. The
compilation of Cobol programs are however restricted to only one
development LPAR.

Should only this LPAR be specified in our monthly IBM SCRT reports or
the names of all LPAR's in which Cobol programs run?

Kind Regards,

Sarel Swanepoel
Service Availability: Capacity Management

South African Revenue Services

  Office:

  +27 (0)12 422 5033

  Mobile:

  +27 (0)82 4927 321

  Fax:

  +27 (0)12 422 6068

  Email:

  sswanep...@sars.gov.za <blocked::mailto:sswanep...@sars.gov.za>

Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal
notice which can be viewed at
http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf