From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Dazzo, Matt
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 13:35
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: bookmgr.dbg file access error

We were testing zos1.9 when we got this message. This came up on the
system log when we tried to access our intranet books online using a
browser.  I understand that user PUBLIC is trying to either write this
file/folder or update it and can't. This file or folder (bookmgr.dbg)
does not currently exist in the z19 hfs structure. I have searched the
entire HFS structure using the find cmd. Can someone shed some light on
what this file is and where it should be located? I have searched the
IBM-MAIN archives, RACF archives, web and cannot find any info, also
posted to the RACF list and did not get an answer there either.
Thanks Matt

ICH408I USER(PUBLIC  ) GROUP(EXTERNAL) NAME(INTRANET WEB ACCESS ) 760
  bookmgr.dbg CL(DIRACC  ) FID(01D7E9F1F9D7F200150500000E050000)
  INSUFFICIENT AUTHORITY TO OPEN
  ACCESS INTENT(-W-)  ACCESS ALLOWED(OTHER      R-X)
  EFFECTIVE UID(0000000998)  EFFECTIVE GID(0000000999)