Command Technology and its current product SPF/SE (not SPF/PC) is alive and
well.  The company has relocated from Alameda, CA, to Sun City West, AZ.  I
still have my copy of SPF/PC 4.07 along with all of the service disks - now
archived on a CD.  I have the complete set of manuals, too, in pristine
condition.  As a San Francisco resident, I always loved the beautiful picture
of the Golden Gate Bridge and Tiburon Hills that graced the cover of the hard
box case in which the product was packaged.  A legendary product that I used as
an IBM OS/2 developer in Boca Raton and Austin with genuine quality
documentation.

Although I have Vista Home Premium, I doubt it will execute.  If anyone knows,
please advise.  Note that SPF/PC was sunset more than a decade ago (along with
its predecessor, SPF/2) and replaced by successor products.

Tim Tetiva is still the President of Command Technology and the web site is
still active.  As a matter of fact, and by coincidence, I got an email reply
from him just last week about an upgrade, which he will still honor from SPF/PC
4.07.

See his email reply to me below:

Bill Smith
z/OS Principal Software Engineer

Here is Tim's reply to me of May 4, 2009:

"SPF/SE is actively supported and has been under continuous development
since 1997.  V 6.0 released Sept 2006.  Since that time many
additional enhancements have been incorporated without going to a new version
(6.5).  At this point SPF/SE is so feature rich and trouble free that we
get few requests for enhancement.  Continuous refinement is the
norm.  See HELP, item README, item CHANGES for changes from V 5.0 to V 6.0."

We of course provide support for each new Windows version as it
releases.

You do qualify for upgrade pricing.  Have your old Serial Number handy
when you place your online order.

1) Log on to our web site:  www.commandtechnology.com

2) Click on tab "Products" at top center of home page.

3) There are three text "hot spots" to the right of product description for
"Graphic Edition". There are also three text "hot spots" to the right of
product description for "Standard Edition".

4) Click on "Price" to see prices.

5) Click on "Try" to download demo.

6) Click on "Buy" to purchase.

Tim Tetiva