----- Original Message ----- From: "Binyamin Dissen" <bdis...@dissensoftware.com>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 7:40 AM
Subject: Re: TSO/E Exits

On Thu, 14 May 2009 06:27:51 -0400 John Eells <ee...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

:>We want to prioritize some requirements, and your input would be very
:>helpful.  I count more than 80 TSO/E exits, if you count the variations
:>like IKJEFLD/IKJEFLD1.  (No worries, we don't plan to get rid of any!)

Be suspicious. Be very suspicious.

Bin,

No need to be suspicious. John is one of the good guys. He probably can't say much more than he did without violating IBM policy. Like Bob Shannon, I take what John Eells says at face value. He has done a lot for all of us, so I just sent him my info. You're off base on this one.

Regards,
Tom Conley