On Thu, 21 May 2009 09:55:34 -0500, Ron Wells <rwe...@agfinance.com> wrote:

>A time back last year when we initally tested this in the list..>> can not
>remember who..

Keyword being "tested".  As I said, IND mode is good for testing or when
you first implement shared spool and you would typically set that on the
new member you just added.   The only times I have used it in the last
10 years were for implementing a new LPAR with a shared spool environment
and I used it for quite a while in one system of a 2 LPAR sandbox MAS when
I was re-writing / testing JES2 exits that were required when we upgraded
from z/OS 1.6 to z/OS 1.8 (the changes were required for z/OS 1.7, which
we skipped).

>Concern was job's being submitted and which system they was to run on..
>Did not want to change/add /*jobparm nor wanted an exit to maintain...
>was told this would do it...and both $T commands was reccomended..

>setit in jes2parm..
>as for $Tmember---leave it out as well?

If you set it on INTRDR, then you don't need to change it with $T.

--
Mark Zelden
mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com