Trying to follow the directions in the RACF manual to renew a self-signed
certificate that expired.

A display for ID TN3270

Label:TnServerCert
Certificate ID:2Qbj1fPy9/DjleKFmaWFmcOFmaNA
Status:TRUST
Start Date:2008/05/30 00:00:00
End Date:  2009/05/30 23:59:59
Serial Number:00
Issuer's Name:CN=zos19.OU=IT.O=Mainline.C=US
Subject's Name:CN=zos19.OU=IT.O=Mainline.C=US
Private Key Type:Non-ICSF
Private Key Size:1024
Ring Associations:
Ring Owner:TN3270
Ring:TNRING

So I see it exists and it's expired.
Next create a certificate request based on the old certificate.
*racdcert id(TN3270) genreq(label('TnServerCert')) dsn('ibmuser.cert.req')*
This executes and creates the IBMUSER.CERT.REQ file.

Then renew and replace the certficate.
*racdcert id(TN3270) gencert('ibmuser.cert.req')
signwith(label('TnServerCert'))
*
*IRRD107I No matching certificate was found for this user.*

I can't figure out why it says this certificate is not found, when I clearly
displayed it earlier.

--
Mark Pace
Mainline Information Systems