Is it possible to use RECOVER with TARGET option?
to activate the IODF even "dynamic =NO" is given on HSA

4.9.2.2  Continuing LPAR mode I/O configuration changes without system
reset

   If your processor was running in LPAR mode, the failure does not
require a
   system reset, and you want to continue making dynamic configuration
   changes from the point of failure, do the following:

   t   In any logical partition, issue the ACTIVATE command with the
RECOVER
       keyword and TARGET option. MVS continues making the remaining
dynamic
       configuration changes, finishing building the new (target) I/O
       hardware configuration, which is shared by all logical
partitions.