Look in MVS System Codes under Fnn.  It usually indicates an invalid SVC
instruction (X'D6' = 214 dec).  Probably there is no SVC table entry that
corresponds to USER SVC 214.

Wayne Driscoll
OMEGAMON DB2 L3 Support/Development
wdrisco(AT)us.ibm.com

"Johnson Jr., Donald E" <donald.johnso...@ca.com>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
06/08/2009 11:10 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
What is System Completion Code FD6?

I have tried Google and Quick-Ref, and come up empty here. How can I track
down what this means and how to fix it?

Thanks!

Don Johnson
CA
Sr. Support Engineer
Email            donald.john...@ca.com

intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please
delete this e-mail and any files transmitted with it and notify the sender
immediately.