From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Widmayer, Bill
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:13 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Supersession to CA-TPX

This may be a bit off topic, but, does anyone know if a utility exists
to convert session manager Supersession ids and profiles to CA-TPX?

Last time I checked with CA they said I was on my own.

Bill Widmayer

Mainframe Network Support|| Infocrossing, a Wipro Company || 6620 Bay
Circle, Norcross, GA, 30071 || P:678.728.1649 || F:678.728.1583 ||
C:404.313.8965  ||bill.widma...@infocrossing.com **Think Green  - Please
print responsibly**

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may
contain material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or
"Protected Health Information," within the meaning of the regulations
under the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act as amended.
If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, including
any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete
it from your system. Thank you.