>>I think that Shai is from a PC background.

I am 55 years old. my main background is MF (if you are old, you are MF),
but I can change my preferred background platform with a new platform (I am
divorce ;)) . But everyone know (maybe hard to admit) that new technology
can happen now only in PC. MF was the only one player in the computer
area until the PC take many idea of the MF and become strong player in
the computer world. MF must be open to take some good idea from PC to become
a better platform.

I am a programmer, PC is Paradise for developer and idea. MF is Paradise for
big company users because of its reliability and security.

PC is progress, maybe a little anarchy platform, MF is conservative
platform. Taking a little from PC and MF can make the ideal platform. Maybe
that is my vision. Maybe that is what I try to do.

Good example is Hercules, can anybody tell me if Hercules is MF or PC?

Shai