Hi, All,

Anyone know of a SuperC-like utility that will parse out a complete EXEC
CICS command?

The immediate need is to list out all EXEC CICS QUERY SECURITY commands
in our production source library (all COBOL, so they'd all end with the
string "END-EXEC").  It would also be "nice" if the output could be
directly importable into an Excel spreadsheet.

Depending on the author, the programs we have that issue the QUERY
SECURITY commands may have the various keywords one-per-source-line or
multiple keywords per line, and some even have "EXEC CICS" and "QUERY
SECURITY" on separate lines.

TIA,

   -jc-