Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delayed response. First, thank you all very much for your

1) Gaur: I'm looking for an assembler interface to access this value. My
application runs in a started task and does not have access to TSO. I used
the TSO NETSTAT CONFIG command to illustrate what I need and that it is
possilbe for a program to extract the value.

2) Chris: Thanks for the tip on the IBMTCP-L server. I read the CS IP Config
Manual and that's how I arrived at the INTERVAL setting. I want to determine
if the INTERVAL is zero, and if so I would set my own TCP_KEEPALIVE value
via setsockopt().

3) Eileen: I'm aware that keep-alive can be set by other components, I'm just
trying to control my little piece of the world :-).

Regards,
Vic