Is there any way to find out which DASD is a PPRIMARY, and it's PSECONDRY
would be nice too? I know that the various derivatives of CQUERY will
provide the data but that's a lot of SYSPRINT to go thru. What I'd like to
do is make sure that all of the DASD is PPRC'd and if I can get an
association, ie PPRIMARY to PSECONDRY, I could make sure that my CESTPAIR
did what I thought that I told it. I was hoping that I could scan the UCBs
and make this determination but I haven't found it yet.

What I've found is that the

DS P,xxx                tell if a device is PPRIMARY or PSECONDRY or
SIMPLEX but the relationship
FCQUERY DEVN(4XXX) gives about the same info as the "DS P" command

Since we have a Hitachi USP V SAN, our chances of getting any support from
VION is minimal, at best.

Jack Kelly
202-502-2390 (Office)