Hello,

I have what appears to be a simple issue but have not been able to figure it
out.

I have a user who can browse a pds member and page up and down in this member
using the pf7 and pf8 keys w/o any problems.

When they edit this member the pf7 and pf8 keys do nothing.

The pf2(split screen) does work in the edit mode.

I have displayed the pf keys using the 'keys' command and pf7 and pf8 showed up
and down respectively. I over typed the up and down and saved the keys but this
did not correct the issue, in edit mode the pf7 and pf8 do nothing.

Has anyone run into this type of issue before?

Thanks for any help,
Kurt