Hello List,

This is a question related to ICSF Key generation/update process:

 what I'm trying to do is Generate a new key using the CSNBKGN call and then
update the Today-instant-issue-key, using the CSNBKRW, call with the newly
generated key.

My question is – what does ICSF do with old keys?  Are they archived on the
CKDS somehow?  Some of the error messages seems to give that impression
(see reason codes x’2710’, x’2711’ for a return code of 0; see reason code
x’2714’ for a return code of 8).

Being that we will be updating that key every business day, that will mean 260
key updates a year for this one key alone.  That’s a lot of records on the
CKDS to archive if this occurs.  I’m not sure what the repercussions are for
this, if anything at all.

Thanks