I feel kind of foolish having to ask this, but how can I get IPCS to run the
following commands and generate trace data from whichever of the regions
are present in the multi-address dump?

I'm running in batch mode because the SDSF screens are not tailored with the
CICS environment settings.  If I've got the command syntax wrong, please
accept my appologies for not being able to see it.

//IPCSDUMP.SYSTSIN  DD *
 IPCS NOPARM
 DROPDUMP DD(DFHSDUMP)
 SETDEF DD(DFHSDUMP)   +
   NOPROBLEM NOCONFIRM NOTERMINAL PRINT LIST
 VERBEXIT CICS650 'JOB=myaor100,DEF=1,TR=3'
 VERBEXIT CICS650 'JOB=myaor200,DEF=1,TR=3'
 VERBEXIT CICS650 'JOB=myaor300,DEF=1,TR=3'
 VERBEXIT CICS650 'JOB=myaor400,DEF=1,TR=3'
 VERBEXIT CICS650 'JOB=mytor100,DEF=1,TR=3'
 VERBEXIT CICS650 'JOB=mytor200,DEF=1,TR=3'
 END
/*

The rest of the JCL comes from the CICS Operations and Utilities Guide
(release 3.2).

The output shows only the triggering region worth of data, and for the others
show:

* * * * * CICS 6.5.0 - IPCS EXIT * * * * *
CICS650 OPERANDS:
JOB=mytor200,DEF=1,TR=3
=== SUMMARY OF ACTIVE ADDRESS SPACES
     ASID(hex):         JOBNAME:
     01ED               myaor300
-- DFHPD0115 CICS job not found during ASCB scan.
** DFHPD0120 CICS IPCS exit is terminating.

The ultra-dumb part of this is that it is making me doubt whether the SLIP trap
caught the data when the production problem triggered.  That region I get the
task analysis and internal trace every time.

Is there a simple inventory command that says what parts of which address
spaces are in a system level dump dataset?