From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Klein, Kenneth
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:17 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: z/os omvs maintenance service and hfs/zfs

I have something like this:

# pwd
/Service
# du .
        16 ./RESZS1/etc
        16 ./RESZS1/jv390
       160 ./RESZS1/root
        16 ./RESZS1/var
       224 ./RESZS1
       240 .
#

The dddefs are all set up with cloned paths just like on our production
system, about 160 paths to omvs files under /Service/&sysr1.

So now if I IPL onto the new target res pack and all the files get
mounted under /Service, the apply (check) should find everything? Should
I set up the bpxprm__ to mount all these /Service mountpoints at IPL or
would it be better to mount them with the mount command?

Ken Klein
Sr. Systems Programmer
Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance - Louisville kenneth.kl...@kyfb.com
502-495-5000 x7011