Hello
Does anyone know how I could track dasd volumes being initialised? This
would be for audit purposes.

I can look at DCOLLECT info and see live SYS1.VTOCIX.volser datasets. This
only looks at dasd available when the job was run. This shows when they
were created but not what they were called before.

I can look at SMF data to show when the ICKDSF program was run. This gives
a job name but not the userid. And doesn't show any volser details.

I would like to find out when the ICKDSF program was run and the volser name
before and afterwards.

I could scan the syslogs but this only show the UCB address not the volsers.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks