Also, Bochs is a pure emulator. z/VOS is supposed to act a bit like Java's JIT
compiler and recompile x86 into zArch instructions. Eventually, if run long
enough, most of the Windows kernel would be "native" code. Reminds me a bit of
what PSI's zArch emulator was supposed to do. I wonder if Intel or AMD could
put a stop to it in a similar manner?

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell