Hi Ray,

Your dialog probably has it's own unique application ID; e.g. is launched
something like this:

"SELECT CMD(MYDIALOG) NEWAPPL(RAY)"

Using the above example, it would have an associated command table called
"RAYCMDS". In that table, LEFT and RIGHT are probably defined as "PASSTHRU".

HTH,

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!
http://www.mackinney.com/products/SIM/simplist.htm

> Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:31:24 -0400
> From: ray.baranie...@morganstanley.com
> Subject: Left & Right Scrolling in ISPF
> To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
>
> About two years ago with the help of a very smart IBMer I wrote an ISPF
> application that allowed for Left and Right scrolling when displaying table
> entries. Now I look at the Rexx code and it seems like an alien wrote this
> code. I cannot recall what had to be done to get horizontal scrolling to
> work. I need to make some changes to this Rexx and I got curious.
>
> I recall that I had to set up something to "pass through" the PF10 (Left) and
> PF11 (Right) to my program. Although, at this time I cannot recall, can
> someone enlighten me?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Ray Baraniecki
> Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
> 18th Floor
> 1 New York Plaza
> New York, NY 10004
> Office - 212-276-5641
> Cell - 917-597-5692
>
> ray.baranie...@morganstanley.com
>
> BE CARBON CONSCIOUS. PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS
> E-MAIL.

> Important Notice to Recipients:
> It is important that you do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect
> the purchase or sale of any security or commodity, to send fund transfer
> instructions, or to effect any other transactions. Any such request, orders,
> or instructions that you send will not be accepted and will not be processed
> by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.
> The Global Wealth Management Group of Morgan Stanley & Co. Incorporated and
> the Smith Barney division of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. have combined into
> Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, a new investment adviser and broker-dealer
> registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The sender of this
> email is an employee of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.
>
> Important disclosures on Morgan Stanley and Citi Investment Research &
> Analysis research reports may relate in part to the separate businesses of
> Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Morgan Stanley that now form Morgan Stanley
> Smith Barney LLC. To view these important research disclosures, go to
> http://www.morganstanley.com/researchdisclosures and
> https://www.citigroupgeo.com/geopublic/Disclosures/index_a.html.
>
> If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not
> intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited
> when received in error. We may monitor and store emails to the extent
> permitted by applicable law.

We are your photos. Share us now with Windows Live Photos.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9666047