I am in the process of applying some REXX usermods to a new z/OS1.10
system and wondered if anyone has determined a new happy value for the
number of REXX environments to specify for ENTRYNUM= in the IRXANCHR
environment table. Presently, 401 is coded. In the absence of any
recommendations for a higher value, I'll go with that.

Bob

Robert B. Richards    (Bob)

US Office of Personnel Management

1900 E Street NW     Room: BH04L