Chase, John wrote:

>So, it looks like we forgot to configure NVAS to support "modern"
emulators (my default MODEENT is D4C32XX3, which NVAS apparently
presents to VTAM as DYNAMIC).  When I override the MODEENT at CINIT time
with EXT32782 (locally-defined clone of SNX32702 but with smaller RUSIZEs),
the "relay mode" logons within NVAS work but I'm "stuck with" a 24x80 screen
size.

Good! Better! Excellent! ;-D

Does this also explain this 'I am the "only one in the building" who has this
problem'?

I forgot about the logmodes. I'll remember that.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht