The hold data for this apar says that toleration maintenance for all
members of an rmmplex must be applied before this ptf can safely be
applied so I chose to EXCLUDE it. Now the apply check gets real ugly
with lots of ptfs getting held back. Am I missing something here is this
the only way to roll out this maintenance onto our 3 lpars? I was
thinking of applying only the toleration ptf's and coming back for the
bulk of the rest, but I'm getting told that it will be hard enough to
get buy-in for one IPL.

//SMPCNTL   DD   *
 SET BOUNDARY ( RESZS3  ) .
  APPLY
        SOURCEID(
          PUT0902
          PUT0903
          PUT0904
          PUT0905
          RSU0903
          RSU0904
          RSU0905
          )
        BYPASS(
          HOLDSYSTEM(AO,DEP,DOC,ACTION,IPL,DB2BIND,
                 DDDEF,DOWNLD,DYNACT,EC,ENH,EXIT,
                 MULTSYS,MSGSKEL,DELETE,RESTART))
        GROUPEXTEND
        EXCLUDE(UA90457)