From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 9:57 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Any gotchas going from 1.4 to 1.9?

You can still access such VSAM datasets, but you can no longer create
them (nor KEYRANGE datasets). That is still the way it works. I don't
remember when that rule came in.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell john.mck...@healthmarkets.com
* www.HealthMarkets.com

proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message. HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products
underwritten and issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets,
Inc. -The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life
Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance
Company.SM

email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html