I guess we've all seen some dumb arse automate "WAIT" and "NOHOLD" replies
so that console and jobs waiting for drives sit there spinning MIPS as fast
as the automation product can reply to the messages. All the Auto-Ops people
cared was the operators did not have to reply to the messages any more, and
why aren't we doing something productive like finding out why the overnight
batch run has slowed down...