In Montana a few years ago, when highway diesel was around $1.09, the
"farm" diesel was $0.62.  The "farm" pumps had warning placards similar
to those around a military installation regarding trespassing.  :-)

Not sure why you'd see a higher price for non-taxed fuel than for the
same fuel with taxes added in.

   -jc-