On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:46:56 -0500, Brian Szott <bsz...@centralstates.org>
wrote:

>We reset the MAXASSIZE to 900M.  The OMVS options display shows that the
>parm has been reset, but one of our LPARs shows (through the help of rexx
>routine and getrlimit) that the Max AS is 825M.  What parameter/resource
>would limit getting the new value?  Trying to keep question simple without
>relaying every setting we have, other than our IEFUSI is a stub, because we
>have noticed in other questions and apars that has caused some problems with
>MAXASSIZE.

If you use my REXXSTOR exec (see URL below) you can tell if it is IEFUSI
or not.  IEFUSI limits will show up under "Max Priv Reg Size".   The
MAXASSIZE will show up under "Region Limit" / "Region Size".  On my
system the actual region limit shown is about 10M below MAXASSIZE.

I'm not sure what eats up that 10M or 75M on your system, but why not just
set it at 2147483647 and be done with it.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com