------------------------------<snip>-------------------------------
I hate to disagree, but MVS never did support FBA. We looked at it back in the late 1970's when the 145's supported them but we never supported them. I was working on JES3 spool at the time and I was intimately familiar with the device support back then.
Didn't MVS support both the 3370 and 3375 devices? I thought it did, even though we never installed any.

Trying to remember the required drives for the 3090 hardware config. Wasn't that a 3375?

Rick