> >So again my question is, is it possible to identify the very large PTFs
> >somewhere to order them seperately?
> >

> No. But "The Usual Suspects" are Java, Java & Java (HJV(A/B)500,
HJV(A/B)60(0/1) &
> HJV(A/B)700.

And I would include Websphere/MQ in this list as well.

Are you doing it for all FMIDs in your SMPPTS?  If so, perhaps you need to
break it down even further.

Otherwise I might try doing the REPORT MISSING FIXCAT  and then individually
select the PTFs not on my zone.

Though it might be simpler to do the RECEIVE ORDER by RSUxxxx and Critical
First.  Then the REPORT MISSING FIXCAT.  Then the missing PTFs.

Otherwise, I would open an issue with IBM and have the SMP/E support help
you.  I have always found them helpful with these types of issues.

Lizette