We still have the concept of a capture ratio - except I expect it to be in
the region of 85 - 95%. If it's not then something's up. (It's one of the
things I chart.)

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: