Sad news. Over the past couple of years, he sent me a few of his older
manuals and such.

> They have OS/360 manuals that they were going to throw out. I am looking for
> someone in the Chicago area could possibly stop by his house in Woodridge and
> take possession, at least temporarily, of them. Otherwise, they will be
> recycled. I mentioned a computer museum.

Yes, a short time ago, he had dug up a 16 mm film concerning the
release of OS/360, and had expressed interest in sending it to the
Computer History Museum. CHM is still interested in it, as well as and
older manuals. I will see if I can find a colleague in the Chicago
area to pick up these artifacts.

--
Will