From:   Scott Ford <scott_j_f...@yahoo.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   07/06/2012 15:34
Subject:        RACF question
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

All,
I have a question, I have a customer receiving a csv0025i abends306-30 on
a adduser.
Shouldn't we be seeing a ich408i message ?

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com

This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note
that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
then destroy any copies of it.