From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of peter novack
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 2:42 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Urgent help needed - Message ISN000E

OK, here's the story so far:
 We've tried IPLing a few times, and later performed a power-on-reset, but
still got the message a few hours later.
 Unfortunately, they do not have official IBM support (assuming they would even
support such old machines), and I don't think that's about to change, given the
ongoing migration to open systems.
 I still can't find anything interesting in the logs and I am running out of
ideas.
 The only thing we could think about that might be related is a power failure
we suffered a day before the message appeared for the first time.