From: McKown, John [mailto:john.mck...@healthmarkets.com]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 09:32 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Re: Debug SVC

You really need a special class of debugger for SVC and other "system level"
functions, such a PC code and SRB code. Many seem to love z/XDC from ColeSoft.
I have no experience with it. I am doing some testing of another product, but I
don't think it's available yet. So I won't mention the name.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group