I'm on z/OS v1.11 and I have a job on the JES2 spool that I can't get to print.
 The job ran and generated output to output class T with a DEST of I3816.  That
printer is still defined in the Infoprint printer database but it doesn't
physically exist any longer.  In addition, the host name has been removed from
DNS.  I looked at the Infoprint log for this job and I see these messages:

AOP048E I3816.INT.MCMASTER.COM: Unknown host.
AOP3417I IP PrintWay rejected the print job. The print job remains on the JES
spool.

I tried changing the host name in the I3816 printer definition to where I
wanted the output to go (EO1OSP01 is the printer that I want this output to
print on).  Nothing happened.  I tried releasing the print job via SDSF and via
Infoprint but nothing happens.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!