From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of John A Zoppetti
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:20 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Replacing CA products

We are planning to replace our CA products with similar products from other
vendors.  Listed below are the replacements we are investigating.   Any
recommendations for different software than what we have identified and/or
user experiences in the following migrations would be appreciated.

We plan to migrate each of these CA products to the listed product:
ACF2 -   IBM RACF (we have had RACF on some LPARs)
CA-1 -   IBM DFSMS RMM
PMO -  IBM LLA
QFETCH -   IBM VLF
Platinum DB2 tools -   IBM DB2 tools

We plan to investigate these candidate products as replacements:
CA-7 -  BMC Control-M, Tivoli Workload Scheduler, ASG Zeke
CA-11 -   Tivoli Workload Scheduler, ASG Zebb Easytrieve -   PSG Z-Writer,
IBM Migration Utility Panvalet/PanAPT -   ISPW, SCLM, RDZ

Thank you,

John Zoppetti
U. S. Steel
to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN