Hello Elardus,
                              I have checked with local IBM training dept.
But they don't conduct any public batches for these classes. Also we don't
have any third party training vendor, who can help in this training. So
request you to provide provide me any information you have for  recognized
Online/Virtual training classes.

Regards
Saurabh

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Elardus Engelbrecht <
elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za> wrote:

> saurabh khandelwal wrote:
>
> >Yes, I checked for IBM learning. But there is no online classes available
> for parallel sysplex.
>
> Well, did you checked with your LOCAL IBMer?
>
> > If you come across any one of training orgnization, please share detail.
>
> There are kind trainers lurking on IBM-MAIN.
>
> Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:
>
> >I confirmed there are PS classes, not necessarily ONLINE classes.
>
> Yup. There are lots of classes and courses for all things the big blue is
> selling.
>
> >I've never checked IBM offering for online courses because I consider
> such method of learning as much worse than regular course.
>
> Agreed, <now speculating> but it could be that online courses are then be
> only method of skill transfer in the future.
>
> >I used to travel to take a class, i.e. to LA or San Francisco - it's far,
> far away from my home ;-)
>
> ... and far, far away from mother-in-law and picky bosses. ;-D
>
> Groete / Greetings
> Elardus Engelbrecht

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Khandelwal