In <1345243408.2350.yahoomail...@web122106.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>, on
08/17/2012
   at 03:43 PM, Frank Swarbrick <frank.swarbr...@yahoo.com> said:

>How many systems programmers do programming as part of their
>systems programming job?

It varies from shop to shop. These days the percentage of systems
janitors is higher, but there are still real systems programmers,
while even in the old days a certain amount of systems administration
came with the job. I doubt that a head count is possible.

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>