What would be the fastest, easiest way to rebuild a TARGET zone?
It appears a product (DB2 v9) was accepted early last year and now I need to
put on some maintenance, but it looks like some *Merge operations have been
done and now the target zone looks way out of wack.
DLIB and DIST libraries appear to be OK, Target libraries look OK.
I'm hoping I don't have to re-receive DB2 v9 to put everyting back, although
that would bring us up to current maintenance levels ...

Thanks.