On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 13:53:01 -0700, retired mainframer
<retired-mainfra...@q.com> wrote:

>Both MXG (which requires SAS) and RACFICE (from SAMPLIB) provide the
>capability to adjust the selection criteria to anything you wish.
>
>But this assumes the data of interest is actually recorded.  I found
>references to auditid in the BPXYATTR and BPXYSTAT macros.  I could not find
>any reference in the SMF type 80 record description.

I -think- it would be extended relocate section #264 (x'108'), listed in the
RACF documentation for the type 80 record as File Identifier (16 bytes,
binary), and in the IRRADU00 output as the File ID (e.g, FACC_FILE_ID, 32 bytes
character in the "check file access record extension").

I have no way to check that, but a question on RACF-L might get a response from
a developer or Level 2. Or someone with access to SMF records and especially an
ICH408I containing the audit ID should be able to confirm it.

--
Walt