Some of the answers you have received is to vary the zIIP offline for the
remainder of the job.  Just be aware that this will probably affect all jobs
that could have used the zIIP during that time.

I would go with the other options, go to the support of the JOB and get them
to restructure it.

You did not explain why you want the zIIP disabled for this job.  Are you
able to provide that information?
If the code is an ISV, then definitely go to them for assistance, if it is
homegrown program, what is the requirement to turn off the zIIP?

Lizette

Behalf
> Of Monika Amiss
> Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 11:56 PM
> To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
> Subject: disable zIIP usage for the remaining part of one Job
>
> Dear Group,
>
>  do I have a chance to disable zIIP-usage during a job run by calling an
Assembler