In
<58fc7f986fcb804286e23b59decf420f65c10...@nwt-s-mbx1.rocketsoftware.com>,
on 08/30/2012
   at 02:40 PM, Bob Shannon <bshan...@rocketsoftware.com> said:

>The concept is very similar;  the implementation is very different.
>Instead of designing a different type of memory they utilize off the
>shelf flash drives.

The architecture doesn't specify what type of storage to use for
expanded storage, only the instructions to access it. The real
question isn't whether flash express uses off the shelf components but
whether it uses the old interface or adds a new one. When is the new
PoOps due?

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>