From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Goossen
Sent: Donnerstag, 30. August 2012 23:30
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: HAS ANYBODY NOTICED....

Willie,
Lizette is probably correct. When signing up for this list, I wasn't
receiving replies from lists...@listserv.ua.edu. Our network area told
me
that it was blocked as being 'unsafe'. They unblocked it for me for a
few
days so that I could sign up.

I have also had an internal issue where emails sent in my name to me
were
not getting through. It was a network block 'to avoid unnecessary
traffic'. Why would I need to get something that I had sent? It was
simple
to get cleared.