On Tue, 4 Sep 2012 20:05:16 -0700, Lizette Koehler wrote:

>Are you running this in Batch or under TSO?

I believe the OP said, "in batch which does not run TSO."  I believe
this must mean IRXJCL (or less likely the Rexx API), but none of
the IKJ* menagerie.

>Next, S047 unauthorized call.  Perhaps your IKJTSOxx members are not the
>same between R11 and R13?
>
>It is possible that you need the AUTHPGM or AUTHCMD with an IEHPROGM entry.
>Not sure.

Are AUTHPGM and AUTHCMD meaningless to IRXJCL.  Are they likewise
meaningless to "ADDRESS LINKMVS ..."?  Is it even possible to run a
program with authorization under IRXJCL or with ADDRESS LINKMVS?

>>   I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue we are experiencing following
>> an
>> upgrade from z/OS 1.11 to 1.13.  We are running an REXX EXEC  in batch which
>> does
>> not run TSO and fails on a s047 abend during an ADDRESS LINKMVS IEHPROGM.  I
>> have noticed other people have had similar issues, but I cannot determine
>> the cause.  I
>> have attached the DELMEM REXXx exec and the SYSOUT with trace from my batch
>> job.
>> We have our own IRXFLOC in LINKLIB that has our customer routines, we do not
>> use
>> IBM's IRXFLOC.
>>
>> Domenic
>>
>> OB01442  +IRX0250E System abend code 047, reason code 00000000.
>> 11.37.22 JOB01442  +IRX0255E Abend in host command IEHPROGM or address
>> environment routine LINKMVS.

-- gil