Good Day All,

I haven't received any replies to my post.  Perhaps I have the problem
re-occuring again with lost posts.

________________________________
From: willie bunter <williebun...@yahoo.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 12:29:22 PM
Subject: ADR405E (041)-DYNA (02), DYNAMIC ALLOCATION OF VOLUME FB8ACC FAILED.
ERROR CODE 0218. INFORMATION CODE 0000.

Good Day All,

I encountered a problem while attempting to perform a FLASHCOPY of a volume:

ADR405E (041)-DYNA (02), DYNAMIC ALLOCATION OF VOLUME FB8ACC FAILED. ERROR CODE
0218. INFORMATION CODE 0000.

The dynamic allocation error occurred on the ouptut or target volume.

A colleague gave me the following link posted on IBM's site :
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg3S1000603

The explanation is quite straight forward.  I would like to try their
suggestion : "The WORKVOL or WORKUNIT parms on the EXEC statement for ADRDSSU
can be used to point allocation to SPECIFIC volumes/units."

However I am not sure as to how to go about coding this parm in the EXEC
statement.  Could anybody suggest how to do it?

Thanks.