cross-posted to ibm-main, ispf listserver communities

this is in both z/os  1.11 and 1.13

whenever I edit into various members of various pds-s using PDF under ISPF, at
the top of the very first screen I get a series of white “caution” and
“warning” messages, e.g.,  (and it happens in just about every member I edit
into, some combination[s] of the following) :

-CAUTION-  profile changed to NUMBER OFF from NUMBER ON STD. data does not have
valid standard numbers
and/or
-CAUTION- profile changed to CAPS ON (from CAPS OFF) because the data does not
contian any lower case characters
and/or
-Warning- the UNDO command is not available until you change your edit profile
usind the command RECOVERY ON.
  << and there are others as well >>

I understand what these messages mean, and I know what to do to change the
conditions they describe.  but I do NOT want to change the conditions they
describe, e.g, re: the “warning” message, I do NOT want to change the edit
profile back to RECOVERY ON.

What I DO want to do is to totally SUPPRESS all those white ‘cautions’ and
‘warnings’ , so that they do not appear at all.
(yes, I know, a “RESET” command at the ‘command ===>  ‘  will make them go
away, but I’m getting tired of that; I’m editting in and out of dozens of pds-s
a day, and I’m just tired of  it.  I want them simply not to appear at all.)

I have consulted (RTFM!!) the “ISPF Pannning and Customization” manual, as well
as volumes 1 and 2 of “ISPF User’s Guide” to no avail.

Has anyone ever done this successfully? if so, how?
TIA

/s/ tuco bonno;
Graduate, College of Conflict Management;
University of SouthEast Asia;
"I partied on the Ho Chi Minh Trail - tiến lên !! "