From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Donald Likens
Sent: 18 October 2012 15:55
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Dynamic SMFU8X exits skipped

My product dynamically implements the IEFU8x exits (same module in all the
IEFU8x exits). On all the systems my product runs on dynamic implementation of
these exits works great but I have a problem on my latest install. We
dynamically modified SMFPRMxx to include the IEFU8x exits in all the
subsystems. We set a per trap to create a dump when the first instruction in my
exit was executed. It did not hit. We did a display of the exits. It shows my
exit active and first in the chain. We set the same slip on the exit second
(statically loaded) in the chain. It hit. This installation is running z/OS
1.13. We are stumped. Any ideas would be helpful.