I regret I made an error when I quoted the cost of the Carmine book.  So here
is a quick table of costs.  All numbers are in USD unless specified as CANADA)

Chapters                    New  Usually ships in 1 to 4 weeks   116.84
(Canada)
Amazon.ca (Marketplace)     Used Ready to ship                   113.33
(Canada)
Amazon (Marketplace)        Used Ready to ship                   495.00
Alibris                     Used Ready to ship                   505.00
AbeBooks                    Used Ships in 2 days                 505.00
Textbooks.com (Marketplace) Used In stock and ready to ship      505.00
B&N Marketplace             Used Usually ships in 24 hours       505.00
ValoreBooks.com             Used Usually ships in 2 days         556.80

And those of you who gave it away - be sad - be very sad.

Lizette